Dr. Michael Acurio lives and works in Louisiana as an orthopedic surgeon with more than three decades of experience. He has helped thousands of patients since beginning his practice in 1991 and he maintains an excellent reputation as an innovator in his field.
Below are some of the many happy reviews left for Dr. Michael Acurio by his patients:
- “Love Him!! Always giving it to you straight!! Did a great job!”
- “Dr. Acurio has taken care of our family for many years. Great Doctor and now considered part of our family! He is the best!”
- “Thank you Doc I’m so glad I was referred to you for this shoulder. My family said how nice you were to them I sure appreciate you.”
- “Great doctor. I just love this place, so caring and nice.”
- “Great doctor. Great guy. Good man . . . If I needed him today I would totally trust him with my or my child’s life.”
- “Always friendly and professional. His concern for his patients shows with how he listens and takes the necessary steps to help.”
- “Thanks to him – I got my life back. Two total knee replacements – same day. Excellent surgeon.”
- “Excellent physician, very dedicated to his profession.”
If you’d like to continue reading about Dr. Michael Acurio or his practice, Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana, visit below sites:
Dr. Michael Acurio has worked in Louisiana as an orthopedic surgeon since 1991. This board-certified professional is loved by his peers in the medical field for his innovation in orthopedic surgery and he maintains many loyal patients.
“Love Him!” exclaims one patient in a brief review. “Always giving it to you straight!! Did a great job!”
“Always friendly and professional,” reads a patient review. “His concern for his patients shows with how he listens and takes the necessary steps to help.”
Read more Dr Michael Acurio customer reviews at here:
Dr. Michael Acurio has worked as an orthopedic surgeon for over three decades and he has an excellent reputation in his field. Dr. Michael Acurio founded Bossier Orthopedic Clinic/Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana in 1991 and has since seen thousands of patients in need of compassionate care. In addition to providing excellent service as a physician and surgeon, Dr. Acurio has innovated many techniques in his industry.
As a devoted physician, Dr. Michael Acurio has received numerous excited, grateful and even loving patient reviews. The testimonials highlighted below are just a few of many:
- “Dr. Acurio, our family loves you and Mama needs you badly right now,” wrote one patient’s family before an appointment. “Her leg is broken behind the knee and you know her, no one but you can take care of her!”
- “I am very satisfied with the staff and doctors,” begins another review. “Couldn’t ask for any better. Wait time usually isn’t long. About 25-35 min. The shots in my knee have helped tremendously.”
- “The best Doctors in the business,” wrote a third patient. “Dr. Acurio is a great surgeon. He has done three operations on me and did my wife’s surgery yesterday – wouldn’t go to anyone else.”
Visit here to learn more about Dr Michael Acurio: https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Michael_Acurio.html
Also Read: Dr. Michael Acurio: Grateful Patients
Dr. Michael Acurio has worked for decades as an orthopedic surgeon. He’s made a name for himself among fellow medical professionals as an innovator and a leader in his field. Through his practice, Bossier Orthopedic Clinic/Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana, he has helped thousands of patients in need of quality care.
Many of Dr. Michael Acurio’s patients have left him overwhelmingly-positive reviews for the service they received. The ones highlighted below are just the beginning:
“I had several injections in my back, two meniscus tears, left hand and arm,” begins a review for Dr. Acurio and Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana. “They have a knowledgeable staff, Dr. Acurio and his staff has been there for me, and Dr. Adams at Pain Management can get you through an MEG, quite relaxing and very professional.”
“I love the Orthopedic Specialists office,” reads another review of Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana. “The staff, the MRI center on site at their private office building and the hospital itself, with all its great amenities, and my doctor, Michael Acurio, who is perfect for me. I have been seeing him since 2002, and I like him more every year. I am an inpatient right now, as I write this post. I have no doubt they will finish strong, just like they started.”
Would you like to learn more about Dr. Michael Acurio or get in touch with his practice? Head to the Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana below sites:
Dr. Michael Acurio is an orthopedic surgeon who has more than three decades of experience. He’s a widely-published author and medical researcher and his peers know him as an innovator of his field.
After completing his residency, in 1991, Dr. Michael Acurio founded Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana. Today, he has helped the practice grow into a thriving clinic with an expert team and countless happy patients. The testimonials below are some of many positive comments from the review section for the Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana:
- “Wonderful service and I loved my doctor and the nurse that helped me! The guy that instructed me on my boot was so sweet! Thank you so much!”
- “Had a great experience! Took my mother in law in to have her tricky knee looked at! The doctor knew right away what was up! One of the best doctor’s visits I’ve had her at in months!!! Compassionate and caring very knowledgeable!!! Willing to sit and listen to everything she had to say!”
- “This place is amazing. From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left, the care we received was superior. Our son had a sports injury which resulted in a compound fracture to his right index finger. Every step of the process was in a timely manner.”
Want to keep learning about Dr. Michael Acurio practice? Head to the Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana at below sites:
Orthopedic surgeons in the United States typically complete four years of undergraduate study and four years of medical school, as did Dr. Michael Acurio. Acurio’s training began at Louisiana Tech in 1978, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Zoology as a Magna cum laude graduate. Acurio immediately enrolled in the Medical School of Louisiana State University in Shreveport, continuing with his Internship at Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport upon his medical school graduation.
Read more about Dr Michael Acurio at here: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Michael_Acurio.html
Dr. Michael Acurio is an innovative orthopedic surgeon and a survivor of prostate cancer. Here Dr Michael Acurio is sharing tips that will help you to recover quickly from hip replacement.
Follow Dr Michael Acurio on DoctorWebMd: http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/michael-acurio-md-0165dcc1-c07f-428b-bb33-41c26d3060c9-overview